Friday, June 29, 2007

Scrapbooking bonanza

Before I start, please go check out my first post at the Girl Talk blog. I am trying to convince other scrappers to do more double page layouts like me LOL I love double pagers :) and while you’re there have a look at this week’s challenge, there are prizes to be won!!!!

Ah, talking challenges, the new dare is up. I have no clue what to do for this one!! eeeck!

WARNING, the rest of this post maybe harmfull to your wallet :)
Ok, now to the new products, Traci has a ton of new stuff and looky looky whose layout is on her advertising for the new kit Reckless:

Me me me :) yeah, the *big* girl on one of the layouts LOL I did a little layout to remind me of how big I was :) There are ton of other new things on the shops that I haven’t played with yet, including this cool alpha and this paper pack.

Also, I am not one to announce or talk about freebies but this week’s challenge freebies at Designer Digitals are so awesome I just thought I should mention :)

That’s it for now, there is a new kit from Dani but she hasn’t announced it yet so I will leave it for another post.

Ah, I am thinking I might need another blog, does it look too weird that I do all this scrapbooking talk over here? I so don’t want to create another blog, tell me if this is strange ok? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I love seeing the scrapbooking stuff here! Congrats again on the publication. That is wonderful news - especially about actually been ASKED to create a layout for them. I am a bit green about that one LOL!

Lynn G