Saturday, June 16, 2007

Snow and Creative Teams

We are heading to the snow tomorrow, I so want to take loads of pictures of my boys playing in the snow :) but for that to happen, it can't rain, so, even with the terrible draught and everything, I hope it doesn't rain :P
I reaaaaaaally need to get to bed to leave early tomorrow but before I go:
Tooooooooot
Have you heard of Dani Mogstad? Well, if you haven’t and you are a digi scrapper you are reaaaaaaally missing out!!! I just got accepted to her Creative Team and I am over the moon with excitement!
For my darling friends that don't know what a creative team is, the designer gives you access to her designs in "exchange" for layouts and a bit of promotion, it is a lot of fun!) I cannot wait to play with Dani's designs, things are a bit crazy now but I hope next month I get loads done :)
I also got accepted into another great team, will let you know as soon as it is announced :)
and before I go, a little eye candy:

Credits

It was for the Digidare #40 (it is also a hint as to which other creative team I am in LOL)

4 comments:

Line Prado said...

Michelle, fiquei tão orgulhosa qdo vi seu nome naquela listinha que vc não imagina!!!
Parabéns mais do que merecido!!!
Vc é incrível menina!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the CT Michelle! That is very exciting and I bet you will have fun! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog the other day. It really helped so much and I appreciate your support more than you can know. See you at DD!

Lynn Grieveson.

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

WOW! Michelle! Congrats on your new gig. Soo happy to be working with you at Traci's Team. :) Beth (kewl_jive)

Anonymous said...

Puxa, só agora que vi o layout que vc fez. Adorei. Beijos e parabéns por ter entrado pros "creative teams".