Friday, June 8, 2007

Quickie – my new thing

A quick post to get my money whining out of the spotlight, LOL. I am going nuts with the Shabby Shop sale and today is Thrifty Thursday (30% off stuff at Designer Digitals) and I AM NOT GOING TO BUY ANYTHING awwwwwwww will I survive? LOL Lucky I won a gift certificate for Little Dreamer Designs so if I feel really bad I can go there to cash it in :) even though I just spent 30 dollars on their sale last weekend hehehe.

My new thing in scrapbooking is doing at least two pages with the same supplies, so they can look good when printed side by side. They don’t have to be a real double pager, or even the same theme, but I want them to “coordinate” Some examples:





For credits see the originals here.
Also: I *might* be going to be missing for the next two weeks. My brother in law is coming to visit. We are so excited! So I don’t know if I am going to have time to blog, but I will be back before the end of the month :)

6 comments:

Ana Paula said...

Eu vou comentar em PT, tá? Eu AMO seus LOs! Sou super fã mesmo... tá arrebentando! Sobre não gastar, eu prefiro nem "passear" nas lojas, senão eu piro.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I think you have some fabulous layouts! The "pairs" idea is great, and makes it very easy on the eye.

Keep up the excellent work!
Regards,
Edeena
aka NaughtsNCrosses

Unknown said...

I love the idea of coordinating pages across from each other! My problem is that I have no clue where I am in my scrapbook since I always have a stack of printed pages that need to be put in albums. But it's an idea I may have to try. your work is fabulous, btw Michelle!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I need to consider something like the matching page idea. The other great thing is that it ensures that you use your kits for more than one page. And your layouts are stunning! Thanks Michelle!

Unknown said...

Sorry about the double (now triple post). I thought my first one got deleted. =)

Across the Miles Photography said...

Oh my! your new layouts are BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats on winning the GC to LDD! How fun!

Thanks again for all of your support during the QOTC contest!!! *mwah!*