Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Too Too Toot

Are you prepared? Going to post a couple of times today I think, but I have to get these things done when I have time :)

First, the title, for those who don’t know, toot is the word we use in the digiscrapping community meaning we got our work recognised, or showcased in some way. I have two toots I would like to share.

I was one the winners of the Scrapblog challenge for June, “Loucuras de amor”, for this layout. I got this amazing Lisa Whitney’s kit as a reward:

Talking about Lisa, she is having a 50% off sale finishing today! hurry!

And the biggest news yet, one of my fave layouts will be published on Scrapbooking Memories Vol.9 No.5. That is 5 months from now, I didn’t know magazine people were so organized. When I submitted it to Scrapbooking Memories I got an e-mail strait away saying "they could use it". I tried not to get too excited and forgot about it. Last week I got the letter with the contract and how much I am going to get for it to be published..... can you tell how excited I am? I wanted to wait till it was actually published but hahaha I can’t wait that long. Guys guys guys... I am getting paid to scrap wohoooooo.

3 comments:

Ana Paula said...

Nossa, Michele, que maximo!! Que legal que vc vai ser publicada! Eu nunca mandei LO pra revista assim... mas estou pensando seriamente no assunto. Receber pra fazer o que a gente gosta eh bom demais, ne! Bjs!

:) said...

Michelle, seu layout está lindo demais!!!! Eu não tinha visto esse ainda (deixei recadinho lá no DST prá vc)... parabéns pela publicação!!! Que mááximo! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being published - the layout is beautiful!