Thursday, May 24, 2007

My weight

So, nope, I am not proud of myself. I didn’t really try too hard to lose weight. I am avoiding really bad junk food like Hungry Jacks (Burger King for some of you) but I am still going with big portions and an incredible number of snacks. I am snacking on light bikkies... but they still have fat and calories. So I am not quite sure what I am doing right. I suspect it is the breastfeeding, or maybe getting my gall bladder removed two months ago might have contributed. I don't know. The fact is... I am now 65 kilos. I don’t remember last time I was 65 kilos, I remember being 68 in high school. This is crazy! I mean, I am loving it.... but is stressing me out that I don’t know what I did to achieve this, and therefore, don’t know how to keep from putting the weight back on.

I just *had* to buy new clothes. Going back to work I finally realised I didn’t have one pair of pants that fit me, kinda cool if I wasn’t so broke LOL But I did buy 3 new pairs, so I am good for a while now.

So, I finally got around to scrap before and after shots of my "weight loss":

Credits here

Hope you are all having a great week. The rainy cold dark days are getting to me but I will try to do something fun with the kids tomorrow even if indoors :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muito bem, Mi!

Eu e a Valéria consultamos uma nutricionista aqui que ajudou bastante a mudar nossa alimentação. Não estamos mais sendo radicais, e várias vezes comemos coisas mais calóricas. E gordura e calorias a mais é o que fazem as coisas mais gostosa! hehehe
Sugiro procurar uma nutricionista aí. Vai ajudar bastante a entender como a alimentação funciona e a mudar seus hábitos.
No fim das contas, com boa alimentação, além de perder as gordurinhas a mais e gente se sente com mais pique durante a semana.

beijos aos 4!

Line Prado said...

Menina do céu... tô no mesmo dilema que vc! Dieta é torturante demais!!!
Mas amei essa sua página, tão simple e linda!!! Amo coisas assim...