Thursday, May 22, 2008

A closer look: Mini Train Album

Hi everyone, as promised, here is a closer look into my hybrid Mini Train Album.
Train album

Train album

Train album

Train album

It was a lot of fun putting it together and the boys love it. Actually, that is a problem, they love it too much LOL, and I don’t want them trying to poke the buttons out (like boys do), but so far it is still intact.

Complete Credits
Template by me.
Digital Oh Boy kit by Julia Makotinsky.
Digital Brushes by Julia Makotinsky.
Jack Font by Jackie Eckles.
Train album by Kaisercraft.
Ribons by Making Memories.
Chipboard stars by Bella.
Round shapes cut with the Sizzix.
Assorted buttons.

6 comments:

Katrina Kennedy said...

Ok...you've convinced me I have to give this one a try! I don't do hybrid, but this is too cute and would be a perfect birthday gift for Ian's friends! Thanks Michelle :)

Anonymous said...

Eu já falei, mas eu ameeeeei esse álbum, LINDO!

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous lol

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.

Snowsmoon said...

I so love this Train album..YOU ahve done an OUTSTANDING JOB with this. I run (clicked) right over to the store to purchase it.I am posting a baby series of digital kits in four different colors. I made it for a special friend I meet in the digi world here in cyber space. It is her first grandchild and I would so like to ask you a few questions. I read through your TOU and I couldn't find an email address, so could you please email me at snowsmoon2@gmail.com .

My grandson loves Thomas and I will be making a hybred book just for him to play with and one for my daughter to keep....Can't wait to hear from you!
Hug
Dawn aka snowsmoon's Design