Monday, October 15, 2007

Busy creative team girl

There is nothing that makes me happier than getting an invitation to join a Creative Team. It is not only because of the access to the goodies and behind scenes stuff (which I also love), it just makes me happy to know someone likes what I do so much, they want me to do it with their designs. I think it is almost the ultimate compliment (the ultimate compliment is when the family appreciates my pages hehe). So, let me tell you I have been “feeling the love” lately. I had to decline a couple of offers lately (which is driving me bonkers, I can’t let go), but I still have new CTs to talk to you about.

Just after, or almost at the same time I accepted Lili’s invitation to join her CT, LISA WHITNEY invited me to her CT. Here is the official announcement. I have been Lisa’s fan for the longest time, it was a thrill to get into her forum(amazing girls there, including Traci reed, Kate Hadfield, Nancy Comelab and Jen Caputo). I HAVE created new stuff with Lisa’s designs, but I can’t show you. I am participating In the Stand Up and Scrap contest, and for those who don’t know, we are playing anonymously, we have only numbers as our identity, and I can’t wait to share my pages with you hehehe

oscraps
I also failed to let you know that Audrey from oscraps invited me to be part of a team creating layouts for the blog challenges. I am having so much fun with those, you know I LOVE challenges, check out a couple of my layouts for the challenges:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the looks of those layouts I can see why you were asked to be a CT! Awesome layouts....have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts! Congrats on your CT gigs you totally deserve it. Have a great day!

Monique said...

Wow great layouts, and congrats on the CT invites! I'm sure your gonna have fun! Have a great day!