Monday, October 1, 2007

The big secret? Designs by Lili

LOL, actually it wasn’t a big secret, but it wasn’t official yet so I kept quiet :) The layout from the previous post, which got everyone curious, was created with Designs by Lili. Lili is a new designer starting at ScrapArtist today :) She invited me and the whole Scrapblog team to be part of her creative team and I have a feeling this will be LOADS of fun. Her stuff is just gorgeous and it will be great to work with my team mates hehehe.

Lili is giving away a kit to anyone that spends 10 dollars or more at her brand new store. I LOVE the kit that she is giving away, that alpha is an absolutely must have ;)

I have a couple of half done layouts, I have been terrible at finishing my layouts lately, I have over 20 in my “unfinished” folder, can you believe? But I managed to finish this one up for today:

Journaling:
I love this expression you have, the sweet look, almost shy. It is my favorite and brings a smile to my face every time I see it. xoxo Mom ~ Jun 07

Credits
Scraplifting one of Elsie’s layouts.
Alpha from "My First Kit" by Lili @ Scrapartist
Painted Papers by Lili @ Scrapartist
Tout Doux circles by Lili @ Scrapartist
Tout Doux buttons by Lili @ Scrapartist
Ribbon Corners by Lili @ Scrapartist
Font is DJB PookieDoo by Darcy Baldwin.

Thanks for stopping by peoples :) Hope you have a great week!

8 comments:

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Congrats, Michelle. So happy for you! I'm sure you'll rock her stuff. :) Beth (kewl_jive)

Line Prado said...

Parabéns Michelle!!!
A vc e a todas as meninas do SB!!!
Merecídissimo!!!
Amei o LO!!!
Vou colocá-lo já no slide show e link no blog!!!
Thanks!!! ;)

Katrina Kennedy said...

Congrats Michelle! Love that page and her stuff looks great. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with a huge unfinished folder!

Nicole said...

Congrats Michelle!

This layout is so cute! Love the colors and the photo!

Thank you so much for leaving me so sweet comments on my blog!

Hugs, Nicole

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to have Lili at ScrapArtist as well! Congrats on getting on her CT Michelle!!!

daNi aLeNCar said...

this is wow... amazing... and those products??? Great job Lili and you!

Mi Lôra said...

Michele, sou sua xará, brasileira tb... conheci teu blog e amei, teus Lo são lindíssimos, parabéns.... eu apenas estou começando nessa arte... bjus

Anonymous said...

Nudecelebs [url=http://digg.com/celebrity/Kelly_Brooka_s_Hotness_Is_Killing_Me] naked photos[/url] Nude beaches