[pardon the enormous post]
Oh, wow, has it been that long since I blogged? I mean, when I talked about winning DDE contest it was old news already. Funny is that I only thought about writing this post because I blogged at the Hawt mama’s blog and Girl Talk blog today. It is not a lack of stuff to blog about, but lack of time and willingness to do it :) There is sooooooo much to blog about I don’t even know where to start.
I think, the most important topic of all, talking about my dear Lucas, who is turning 10 months today. Time is just flying with me at home with the kids, I don’t like to imagine how it would have been like if I was working. I normally take pictures and scrap a day like this but, unfortunately, we had to “celebrate” with his first trip to the hospital. He is so sick, poor little fella, and has trouble settling down because a head cold set off a nasty case of bronchitis. I hope he gets better soon and doesn’t follow his brother’s footsteps with a case of asthma.
Onto scrapping news
This cute layout I did for the Lifts with a Twist challenge:
was featured by Susan on the blog, and then picked as Layout of the week of the week at Designer Digitals, which you might know is one of my top top top digiscrapping destinations, I even like to call it home!
I failed to announce I have joined Dúnia’s creative team. Dúnia is another very talented Brazilian designer. Here is the first layout I did with her designs:
and these cute epoxi circles I used in this layout are are also from her:
8 things about me
Ana Calabresi has tagged me to talk about 8 things people don’t know about me... I just had to scrap it, right? LOL
2. Eu dou mais valor ao que os outros pensam do que minha própria opnião (I value what other people think more than my own opnion)
3. Adoro jogos de computador, sou viciada e perco a idéia de tempo quando estou jogando(I love computer games, I am addicted and lose track of time when I am playing)
4. Era péssima aluna nas escola primária, mas uma des melhores na faculdade (I was a terrible student at school and one of the best in college)
5. Eu tenho gosto musical muito variado - gosto de Heavy Metal (I have a very ecletic musical taste - enjoy Heavy Metal)
6. Não consigo parar de comer enquanto a comida não acaba (I can't stop eating until it is all finished)
7. Às vezes pago pra ficar em casa do que fazer qualquer coisa na rua (Sometimes I’ll pay to stay at home than do anything outdoors)
8. Sou a rainha dos projetos inacabados (I am the queen of unfinished projects)
Digital Scrapbooking Magazine
and last, but not least, this layout is going to be published at the Feb/March 08 issue of DSM. I am sooooo totally excited about this, but since I can only really see it next year, I will hold boasting about it til then LOL