Friday, August 3, 2007

ScrapHappy!

Did this layout for the DigiDare this week:
I am happy with my scrapping lately, not the pages, the hobby :)
My scrapping life started with Shabby Princess, the second designer I ever bought anything from was Shabby Miss Jenn and then it was Gina Cabrera. You know how hard it is to buy your first kits, you are not sure what you are getting you are not sure what to do with it. With goodies from these ladies I never regreted a single purchase. Thinking back it would have been better if I was disappointed so I would spend soo much LOL!
Anyway, all of this just to let you know I am guest CT for Shabby Miss Jenn this month :) wooooooooohooot :)
Here is some eye candy I already did with some new goodies:Click on layouts for credits :)

2 comments:

Ana Paula said...

Adorei seu LO do Digidare. Eu tinha ate feito meu journalling, mas nao tive tempo de fazer a pagina... :( Ai, to triste!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, te descobri através da Dúnia e precisei vir te deixar um recadinho.
Menina, você é uma das melhores scrappers que já vi na minha trajetória neste nosso digimundo. Pelamor!
Que Papai do Céu te conserve assim, talentosa scrapper, uma verdadeira artista.
Bjão,
Loreta