So, while I was gone I was going to have a post with some Valentines and loooooove scraps I made. Why? Because Valentine’s day in Brazil was June 12 :). Then I thought of a funny post for the Friday 13th, got too late for that one too. Then a Father’s day post, maybe?... well, too late for that too and too early as we only celebrate father’s day in August in Brazil and September in Australia...
but I am still going to share a father’s day present I created for hubby. I am ever so jealous that he gets to celebrate it 3 times LOL but when Cathy from Digital Artist Magazine invited me to create a hybrid project for the May issue I thought it was a nice excuse to ask HIM, what kind of crafty project he wanted made. I took him to the Craft Store and showed him the Kaisercraft stand with all the off the page projects, I was aiming for the wall clock but he went for the pencil holder... FINE, ok LOL :)
Here is the end result:
Daddy-O Kit, btw, it is on special right now) and pencil holder and paint by Kaisercraft.
And before I go, a little tag. Alice tagged me. Thanks sweetie, it was the push I needed to blog today!
I had this tag before, Line tagged me last year, but I did in Portuguese, so I guess it is ok to translate it now :)
1. When there is a food I like at home, I can’t stop eating until it is all gone.
2. I love computer games and completely lose track of time when I am playing (so I avoid it)
3. Sometimes I value what other think more than my own opinion (sad)
4. I was a bad apple at school until I got to College, then I become top of my class (go figure)
5. I *also* like Heavy Metal (used to be only heavy metal but nowadays I am normal... LOL)
6. I don’t like high heels, skirts or lipstick...
7. Sometimes I will pay to stay at home rather than do anything outside.
There you go, completely random things about me that I think most people don’t know :)
I am tagging Jackie, Nancy, Catherine, Michelle, Gabi, Amanda and Lanne.
Oh, I almost forgot a little “announcement”: Amanda Heimann is having a CT Call.
Hope you have a great week!